Thursday 22 January 2009

epilogue to 2008

2009 has started, and soon I will be teaching again.
Regrettably life was so hectic on the last couple of months last year, that I did not keep this diary up to date.
A few important things happened. The best thing was to meet Debbie in a Buddhist Council workshop. Soon after we met she volunteered to help me with the teaching. She already volunteers in another school, cares for seniors and somehow manages to maintain a family with 3 kids.

We decided to take a more structured approach this year, with a specific topic in each term.
 I also want to better engaging parents, trying to motivate them to practice with their kids at home.

I will be away, for work, for almost 4 months this year, so it is really good that Debbie will be around to cover for me.

No comments: